I graduated from Ball State University with a bachelor’s in creative advertising. I’m an Adobe Certified Associate in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. For the past 10 years I’ve been photographing and documenting stories along with designing for various marketing and advertising agencies.
If we’re going to work together, you should know who I am as a person.
Get to know me better below.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I am obsessed with magic, mystery, and fantasy – AKA Harry Potter.
- In my free time you can find me at concerts and music festivals.
- My hair color is always changing. Which makes headshots difficult.
- I always enjoy an old fashioned, but ice cream is my weakness.
- I’m like a lyrical juke box and can sing most songs. Want to go to karaoke night together? I’ll be a jukebox hero.
- I enjoy reading about true crime and psychology.
- I have two pitbulls that are my whole world.
- I’m an ENTJ. (That means I’m an intuitive extrovert and love talking and becoming friends with strangers.)
- I am exceptionally skilled at dancing while taking reception pictures.
- I consider myself quirky with a dash of dry sarcasm.
Whether you’ve come here because you’re looking to further your brand image or hoping to document a new chapter in your life, I’m honored that you’ve taken the time to learn more about me and my passion. I am a photographer and graphic designer located in the Fountain Square neighborhood of Indianapolis, but I love to travel and serve clients all over the United States! My goal is to tell your unique and magical story in a colorful and memorable way.
My core values
Be Compassionate: I am a full supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement and am a part of the LGBTQIA+ community. Fact: Everyone deserves equal rights.
Be Creative: I am fully committed to my clients and use every project to create something memorable. From my photography jobs to my design work, I strive to make your vision stand out.
Be Yourself: We are all one-of-a-kind, and that deserves to be celebrated. I want to empower and inspire people to embrace their true selves through their brand image, whether their personal or professional brand.