1. After every midterm.
2. Sometimes I don’t sleep enough and say feisty things without thinking.
3. I have people over to my apartment every once in a while –
4. School breaks are weird.
5. But homesickness hits at the most unexpected times.
6. Textbooks are ridiculous.
7. When my stressed-out roomies write passive-aggressive fridge notes.
8. Study groups before tests just stress me out more.
9. And this is the extent of my conversational skills while studying.
10. I’m far too involved in far too many things.
11. Me trying to be modest when, or if I ever got the highest score in the class.
12. A sleep-deprived interaction with friends during finals week.
13. And here I am starting to study, every day.
I got this. I’m practically magical.
I can’t take credit for this wonderful thing. View the original article here.