The Busiest Semester of My Life.
So… I am almost halfway done with my college career. It’s week 12 of 15, and I can honestly say that once this Friday comes around, I will be able to finally breathe. All I will have to worry about is 13 credit hours (I started out with 17), crafting for my little for her initiation week, and going to work.
This semester has been all of the following:
Yes, I know I said rewarding. Because I learned that I can do whatever I put my mind to. I sit back in my chair and cannot comprehend how I actually have pulled off the past 12 weeks of my life. Here’s a little insight to what I’ve been up to:
- Sophomore Year of College – I started off the semester with 17 credit hours for the semester. Normally I only do 15, so this was an extra amount of school work. Three of those credit hours were a crunch course (15 weeks of work squished into 8 weeks) so it felt like I was taking 19 at the beginning of the year. Two of my classes have already ended, and I was able to get As in both of them. My grades are very good right now. The way it’s looking, I will finish the semester with a 3.2 GPA for the semester. With all of my after school activities, that is a great and rewarding feeling.
- My Sorority – I have been very active in my sorority this semester. I took on a leadership position, went to a leadership convention one weekend, and got my little sister! My little is perfect by the way. She’s adorable, and I wish I could spend more time with her. I have been to all mandatory events including recruitment practice and chapters, and have designed posters and tshirt designs for the sorority.
- My AAF Campaign – Starting in January, I began to work on a campaign for a client. I’m not going to say who because the competition is soon, but I was the Creative Director for the campaign, so my blood, sweat, and tears went into this. It is my baby, and as much as I love it, I’m going to be so happy when I am able to come home earlier than midnight on a week night.
- My Jobs – I work 20 hours a week on campus at two very wonderful jobs. I have learned a great deal from both jobs and I’m proud to say that I work there.
- An Internship – Because of the hard work that I put into my graphic designs for my sorority, a company saw the designs and offered me an internship in Muncie for the summer. It’s a foot in the door, and I’m really relieved that I will have a job for the summer.
- A Social Life – I still had some time to spend with my awesome boyfriend and awesome friends. I neglected them most of the time because I had work to be done, but come this Friday, I will be able to relax and spend time with the people I care about. It’s going to be wonderful, and I can’t even comprehend how happy it’s going to make me. I will also be able to catch up with How I Met Your Mother, Once Upon A Time, Castle, Grimm, Revenge, The Walking Dead, and Law and Order: SVU!! Woohoo!
So overall, my work load has been a very big load of things. As much as I love blogging, it wasn’t an option the past couple weeks. I hope that this changes and soon enough I am able to relax and not stress as much.
Until next time!